Welcome to Let's Face It Together Foundation
- We are a 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation that provides medical care and surgical reconstruction for facial disfigurement and dysfunction for our neighbors in need.
- As the debate continues on how to fix our beleaguered healthcare system, we are here to help address current medical and surgical needs for patients with facial alterations resulting in dysfunction from cancer, autoimmune disease, spousal abuse, accidents and other tragedies.
- All donations go directly to pay for medical and surgical supplies. Our physicians and surgeons donate their time and expertise.
One Example of Lives Touched:
- “Vision, care: Nonprofit charity helps patients not be afraid to face the world” Stockton Record Article featured on the front page. Christine Herrera still can't believe her good fortune the day last summer when Dr. Kimberly Cockerham walked into her life. Since 2001, Herrera, 50, a Stockton grandmother who spends her days caring for many of her nine grandchildren, had watched in dismay, then horror, as a small ball of tissue formed over her left eye and started to get bigger and bigger. Click here to read the full article
We Want to Help You
- Do you - or someone you know - need help rebuilding your life face first and can’t afford it – We are here for you.
Application for Help
We Need Your Help
3rd Annual Spring Renewal Event Benefiting Let's Face It Together Foundation
Benefiting Let's Face It Together Foundation was held on April 16th at Wine and Roses in Lodi. Guest enjoyed wine tasting, food sampling, shopping, plus a wonderful selection of raffle and silent auction items while raising money and awareness for this amazing foundation. Click here to learn more about the successful event
Rebuilding Lives Face First
In San Joaquin Valley, the number of uninsured and under-insured is staggering. Which is one reason why Dr. Kimberly Cockerham is committed to providing medical care and reconstructive surgery for those who can't afford to pay. In 2010, she started Let's Face It Together Foundation, a non profit organization committed to rebuilding lives - face first. Click here to read the full article